Re: speed of voice when typing

  • From: "Winstone Smith" <info.rczenterprise@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 20:52:45 -0700

Hello Loren!

Yes, you can do that.

1. Press insert + J, to brings up the Jaws control panel.
2. If you are using Jaws 7.0, look for the option menu.
3. Once you are there, look for voice sub menu.
4. Press enter once you found it and look for the Individual voice adjustment.
5. In the Individual voice adjustment dialog, press tab key and look for the
adjustment combo box.
6. Once you found it, press your arrow key and look for Keyboard voice.
7. Once you highlighted the keyboard voice, press your tab key and there you
can adjust the rate, punctuations, and voices of your keyboard voice.
8. Once you are done, look for the apply button and hit your space bar to apply
the changes you made.
9. Once you are done, press tab key again and look for Ok to exit and return to
the previous screened.

If you have more questions, please let me know.

Hope This Helps