Re: someone expert in word please!!!! with jfw 6.0.

  • From: "Sean McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 10:52:03 -0700

Go to options under the tools menu and check the box that says show all.  Jaws
will tell you at this point if what you're seeing is a space marker or infact a
tab.  Right people?  If what I say is correct, you can prevent braille from
showing you incorrect spacing by changing the pixels per space under the
configuration file jaws sets for word.