RE: sluggishness with alt tabbing with jaws

  • From: "bjones" <shawnee@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 19:16:58 -0500

Yes Troy and sluggish in lots of other areas as well. It appears Jaws also
has that annoying problem back where trying to arrow over a date with
slashes in it or any punctuation for that matter causes repeated hiccups.
I've never done an install of a new version of Jaws until 8 came out and am
wondering if I should have waited until the bugs were worked out.  I'm
seeing lots of little annoyances that I didn't have before.  Outlook is the
worst for me because messages are reading and then suddenly all the header
info gets read.  It appears Jaws locks up temporarily and nothing is being
read or can be read with any key stroke. Getting out of Outlook and coming
back in resolves this but then I sometimes can't stop Jaws from reading by
pressing the control key.  It seems some of these were problems from the
past and are now back.
Barbara