similar problem :RE: Jaws going quiet

  • From: "Sabahudin Tricic" <Sabahudin.Tricic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 13:04:50 -0700

Hi,
I have similar problem with Jaws going quiet.  Any time I close IE Jaws goes
quiet and only way to bring it back is reboot.
I tried closing it with jaws key+f4 and then restarting it;  Killing with
kill command and then restarting but without any success.

I am using jfw 7.0, windows xp-multimedia, ie 6.0
Any idea what is happening?

Thank you
Sabahudin

  _____