Re: searching by color

  • From: "Bob Verity" <rtverity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 08:38:11 -0500

Yes, skim reading is what you want for this function.

A detailed description of how to set up skim reading is given by Eric on the
Freedom Scientific podcast for august.  The information you are looking for in
the podcast is pretty near the end of the podcast after Eric goes through some
of the features of JFW version 11.  There is also more information in the JFW
help system.  to start out hit JAWS Key F2 and select skim reading to start the
setup.