Re: running jaws from a externo hard drive

  • From: Jim Bauer <holdsworthfan@xxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 19:05:05 -0500

That, and, not to mention the possibility that the drive letters may
not be the same during each windows instants... Which creates all
sorts of other problems whose details won't be mentioned here...
While this isn't very likely, I know about this from personal
experience.
hth

Cheers, Jim
Web Site: http://jbauer.port5.com