RE: regarding quickbooks and vista and scripts

  • From: "Gene" <gwilson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 21:53:06 -0700

Everett,

I started working my way through the Basic Scripting Manual with the goal in
mind of writing scripts for QuickBooks.  Unfortunately, I don't learn as
quickly as I used to, so, I haven't progressed much.  I hope it goes well
and if I can be of help, please let me know.  I already use QuickBooks
Accountant 2008.  It isn't easy, but, I manage.  Are you familiar with
Intuit's Point of Sale system as well?  The two softwares can interface and,
perhaps, scripts for one will provide better access for the other.

My hat's off to you and best wishes in your endeavor.