Re: re. email font sizes

  • From: "Kenneth Chernack" <kchernack@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 19:17:27 -0400

Hi. Thanks for the replies/ideas.

I changed the font size variable in the Read tab from Larger to Largest.
Pressed ok, ok and then exited OE. Started up OE again to make sure it was set
properly.

(smile on) Maybe its my eye sight, but there doesn't seem to be any change.

When Viewing the text size the Largest is checked.

Oh well, no need to spend too much time on this slightly off JAWS topic. The
point of my initial email was if your default compose font is set to a small
font and you don't mind changing it to a larger font, do it... and many of us
low-vision folks will say Thank You Very Much.

TTFN,
KenC