radio reference.com forums

  • From: "Steve Gomes" <finnygomes@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 19:31:27 -0600

I go to a web page called
www.radioreference.com
and they have these discussion forums. Each link is a new post. but in between, there is all kinds of junk. Who posted, first post, last post, how long he has been a member and more. I still haven't figured out a way to jump over this stuff. the n for next block of text doesn't work because there are lots of blocks of text and the p for paragraph doesn't work because it is not a paragraph we are looking for. Will one of you wizards give it a look and tell me what you think?

my web site www.11954.com/gomes phone 720-747-4990