Re: Applying signatures in OE

  • From: "Dale Leavens" <dleavens@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 21:03:07 -0600

In that case you create several signatures in the Options/Signatures selection
but you do not check ad signature automatically. In the advanced settings you
can make selections if you are using more than one account otherwise you must
tell Outlook Distress to add a signature and then select which signature you
wish to add at time of sending.

Dale Leavens, Cochrane Ontario Canada
DLeavens@xxxxxxx
Skype DaleLeavens