Re: questions

  • From: "david the wild-thing" <d.h.whitehead@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 18:41:21 -0500

sorry, I gave you directions for creating a shortcut to the desktop.
if you want to create a hot-key, example, ctrl shift "I",
1, start menu, P for programs.
2, down arrow until you hear internet explorer, press applications key.
3, down arrow until you hear, properties, press enter. tab you will find,
shortcut key none, type your preference, tab okay your done.