Re: questions

  • From: "Sean McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 13:38:06 -0700

Yes professional jaws works on home addition XP, not the otherway around though.
You have to find the program which contains the executable of explorer and use
the applications key to create a shortcut from that.  Place this on desktop then
it is the normal procedure of creating a hotkey.  More then likely, IE already
has a shortcut on the desktop.  Go into it's properties and look at the target
edit field.  This will tell you the name of the program.  Create another
shortcut for your hotkey, you cannot use the one which exists already.