question about jaws installation

  • From: "shane" <cena-fan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 13:08:31 -0800

hi all,
   i am installing JFW 5.0 for a friend and have run in to a problem. jaws is
not installing properly do to not being able to intersept video properly. it
brings up this funny screen in the back ground and has some kind of video
intersept manager, which it says is not installed.  has anyone else hit this
glitch and if so what are some things i can do to fix it so jaws will install
the correct way.
thanks in advance.
cena
    ---"And as I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear
no evil for you are here with me"---