RE: problems when starting and restarting JAWS

  • From: "Mullins, Chris" <Chris.Mullins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 12:06:47 +0100

Thanks Dave, I wasn't aware of that.  I tried it and had to type JAWS71,
so it looks like you need to put in the version number without any
periods.

Cheers

Chris Mullins

Application Developer

First Data Nottingham (EH2C)
Embankment House | Electric Avenue | NOTTINGHAM | NG80 1EH (NG2 1RU for
Sat Nav)

T:0115 883 5751

Mailto:Chris.Mullins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

________________________________

Date: 07/25/09 18:01:00

        This e-mail has come from Experian, the only business to have
been twice named the UK's 'Business of the Year'

===========

        Information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential,
and may not be copied or used by anyone other than the addressee, nor
disclosed to any third party without our permission. There is no
intention to create any legally binding contract or other binding
commitment through the use of this electronic communication unless it is
issued in accordance with the Experian Limited standard terms and
conditions of purchase or other express written agreement between
Experian Limited and the recipient.

        Although Experian has taken reasonable steps to ensure that this
communication and any attachments are free from computer virus, you are
advised to take your own steps to ensure that they are actually virus
free.

        Companies Act information:

        Registered name: Experian Limited

        Registered office: Landmark House, Experian Way, NG2 Business
Park, Nottingham, NG80 1ZZ, United Kingdom

        Place of registration: England and Wales

        Registered number: 653331