RE: problems when starting and restarting JAWS

  • From: "Mullins, Chris" <Chris.Mullins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 09:08:07 +0100

Rick
Presumably you terminate Jaws using Insert f4 and attempt to restart
using alt control j or your own substitute hotkey?  Have you checked the
shortcut on the desktop to ensure that
(A) Alt control j or your own substitute is correctly assigned as the
shortcut key
(B) The path to the required version of Jaws is correctly defined as the
Target.

Cheers

Chris Mullins

Application Developer

First Data Nottingham (EH2C)
Embankment House | Electric Avenue | NOTTINGHAM | NG80 1EH (NG2 1RU for
Sat Nav)

T:0115 883 5751

Mailto:Chris.Mullins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx