problem with a web site

  • From: "Pickrell, Rebecca M." <rebecca.pickrell@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'helpneededlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <helpneededlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 11:46:55 -0700

Hi. This might be a question for those of you in the U.K.  I like to read The
Sun
http://www.thesun.co.uk

but I always seem to run into problems. For one thing I can't find the Dear
Deidre column.  The only way I can find it is by guessing.  Very frustrating.

Also on more then one occation this site has crashed my computer.  I'm running
JFW 4.51 on an xp home machine.

So my question is, does this site suck or do I?  Do any of you know of any tips
to make it work?

Rebecca Pickrell