Re: google toolbar

  • From: "Hal Pearson" <hspearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 14:47:11 -0400

Rebecca, my dad will sometimes use my computer, but he doesn't normally go
on the net with it. I must have done it somehow when I was using google to
do a search. I've seen references to this toolbar before. To keep this more
or less on topic, well if I get curious, I may just install google's toolbar
again one day, and poke round with the Jaws cursor to see how it works. I am
also using the google scripts put out by Dean Shmit so this toolbar is not a
must for me. But again I am more than happy with Ad-Shield so I may just
leave well enough alone, since it does the same thing as google toolbar in
terms of stopping popup ads.

Hal