Re: partitions

  • From: Keith Gillard <kgillard@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 19:42:51 -0600

Hi Sean,  I am a bit confused.  Are you saying that you can assign a
partition solely for virtual memory?

I HAVE MY DRIVE partitioned as follows:

Local disk C, 40 gig
All system & program files
Local disk F, 200 gig
all data
backup G, 10 gig
image

What should I consider doing different that would make jfw perform better?
Always looking for an edge...Keith