Re: outlook; was misc settings in office 2003 with jfw9?

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 22:31:31 +0100

Hi, actually in Outlook 2003 you can minimize the programme to the system tray.
Well, what happens when you open Outlook is that an icon will appear both in
the taskbar and the systray by default. If you right click the systray icon,
arrow to hide when minimized and press enter, Outlook will only show an icon in
the systray. Hope that helps.

--
Why not join my Blind Hobbyist group? To join, send a blank message to
blind-hobbyist-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Thanks, Chris