Re: outlook express verses eudora

  • From: Danny Wells <dd-wells@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 19:27:38 -0500

Hi Allison,

I have been using Eudora for a number of years, and I really like it.  JFW
comes with scripts for Eudora, and writing scripts to meet your individual
needs with Eudora is not difficult.  I do not know if it is more accessible
than outlook express, because I have never used outlook express.

Danny

At 04:57 PM 11/24/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi all!
>I am considering switching my email client to Eudora. However, before I do
this, I would like feedback from you on how it works with jaws. Is it more
accessible than outlook express? OE is what I'm using now. Any feedback
would be greatly appreciated.
>Allison

Danny Wells, Ph.D.
4934 Firth Lane