Re: outlook express verses eudora

  • From: "Dave McElroy, WA6BEF" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 21:32:28 -0800

Well as I said, I've been relatively happy with Eudora except for one
thing.  If I'm not mistaken, in OE wen you make message rules the messages
will all go into their own proscribed mailboxes.  Well with Eudora,
everything starts out in the "in" box and you have to do your filtering
from there.
So best of luck.