Re: outlook express subject lines.

  • From: Bruce Toews <coke_drinker@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 22:56:44 -0600 (CST)

I found the following on the JFWLITE page in one of the helpful hunts:

Press alt V for the view menu.
Press C for columns.
Arrow down to subject.
Press alt W for the pixels wide edit field.
It will read you a number, delete that and try entering a
larger number such as 350 to start.  You may need to experiment.
Enter for okay.
Also a few other things to check.
In the list of columns, make sure you don't have too many things checked.
Maybe only attachment, from, and subject.  If jaws doesn't indicate
whether
the item is checked or not, tab and if you find a show button that means
it
is not checked. If you find a hide button, that means it is checked and
you
have that column set to display.
Also, gGo to the view menu, press L for layout, and tab and make sure you
don't have use preview pane checked.
Oh and of course, make sure you have OE maximized with alt space bar and
then X!

--
Bruce Toews
E-Mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: coke_drinker@xxxxxxxx