Re: one more AVG question

  • From: "Dave Hutchins" <dhutchins@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 21:44:45 -0600

Hi,
Does anyone know when the avg version of 7.5 is suppose to expire?  When I
restart my computer, I get a message saying that avg is nearing an expiration
date, but it doesn't say when or how to renew it.  I have the other version of
avg installed also.  Dave Hutchins
Don't worry about the materialistic things, most big gifts come in small
packages.  It is better to give than to receive.  Dave Hutchins