Re: Wireless Networking: Routers with JAWS

  • From: MV <megavend@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 22:12:14 -0600

Keeps telling you as repeating, repeating, repeating, repeating? When I log on my lap top it will tell me Wireless Connectivity Excellend or Very good or whatever, but it doesn't keep saying it. I'm not sure on how to stop that if it's repeating. Smarter minds than I on the Jaws tweaks willl need to help.

Brad

At 06:33 PM 12/19/2006, you wrote:

I am totally stupid because I did not load anything my teck did. but, my wireless whatever and jfw 8 at startup with xp keeps telling it is connected to net can I stop this?
----- Original Message ----- From: "MV" <megavend@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>