Re: officeXP vs office 2000

  • From: "Sean M McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 09:55:49 -0700

I don't think 2000 is more accessible then office 97 but 2000 is easier to
update if you do that sort of thing.  Office 97 does a better job with
creating simple html files.

"TOM REID" <tom.reid2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
09/20/2004 09:40 PM
Please respond to jfw

        To:     <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: officeXP vs office 2000

What about office 2000 over 97, especially in terms of jaws accessibility?
Tom