Re: o c r software

  • From: "harry bates" <hdbates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 20:33:27 -0500

You can get a trial version of FineReader from this web page:
http://www.abbyyusa.com/
I first got the try and then buy version of FineReader, and it suits me
well.  You can request a trial version of this program, which you can use
for 15 days to see if you like it, and also to see if you can figure out how
to use it.  I tried it for fifteen days, and got good tech support during
that time, and this influenced my purchase of the program.  If you have MS
Word on your computer and a scanner, with this program you are in business.