new spybot V 1.5

  • From: "Hal Pearson" <hspearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 01:32:51 -0400

Hi to all on list,

If you go to
http://www.jaws-users.com/JAWS/programs/AntiSpyware/spybotsd15.exe
you will find Spybot 1.5; I just discovered this last night. The scripts I have
still work, except for when you are in the updates screen area. I push alt U, I
am then brought to the update screen, but when I tap control U Jaws just says
control U and does nothing else. This new Spybot is set up differently, in that
the update screen opens in a new window; you have to press alt F4 to close it
and you are then brought back to the main program. I'm behind perhaps there are
updated scripts; I'll go and have a look. Also before closing just to let you
know I am using the version for blind people.

Hal