Re: network install and login

  • From: "Laura M. O'Neal" <laura.m.oneal@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 14:00:46 -0400

This suggestion does work.  You have to guess when to turn narrator on as
Narrator would not start until the log on screen appeared, and the log on
screen does not have a sound to indicate it is
up.  Narrator appears on top of the log on screen, and you have to alt tab to
the log in box.  But,  I could log on to our Novell using the narrator.