Re: need help with a web site

  • From: "Debbie Kessler" <jessesgirl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 19:21:43 -0700

When I go on to an unfamiliar site, that includes those that have changed; I
start out by making sure I have PC cursor on. Next, I start by getting my focus
to the top of the page and then hit the "F" key until I reach the edit field I
want. JAWS should say, "edit" where it does not say that when the focus is on a
button, or radio button. Then, press the enter key to turn on forms mode. At
this point, you should be able to type your message or log in , or whatever.
But, listening for JAWS to say "edit" will help you to know that your focus is
not on a button.
Debbie & Jesse