need help with a web site

  • From: Troy Burnham <tburnham@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 12:12:36 -0500

Hi All,
I have joined an online singles club in my local area, and they recently
changed the page so that I'm having trouble sending a message to anyone who
has an ad on the site because as soon as I type one word and hit the
spacebar I get taken out of forms mode.

There is the regular edit field for the subject of the message and I have
no problem with that of course, but for the body of the message there are
buttons to change the font size, to justify it left, center, or right, etc.
and I had my mom look a while back and she says that where I need to type
my actual message is where Jaws actually reports that I am on a cancel
button and I suppose that is why I get taken out of forms mode when I hit
my spacebar is because that button gets activated.

The site is:
http://www.southeasttexas.com/singles_club/index.cfm
but I'm pretty sure that you have to be a member in order to look at any of
the ads or to send a message to any of the people who have the ads.

If anybody has ever had a similar situation with a web site and was able to
solve the problem I'd be interested in hearing how you did it, in this
particular situation there is no marked edit field, that Jaws can see
anyway, where my mom told me that I'm supposed to type the message.
Troy