Re: napster and rhapsody

  • From: "alun davies" <agdavies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 12:16:05 -0000

Hi Liz,

Thanks for your response. Yes I do mean Napster the music sharing site. You
know have to pay for it with a monthly subscription and then additionally for
the tracks / album. As far as I know it's been back legal like this for at
least a couple of years. When you used it was it accessible? Have you used
Rhapsody? I'd be interested with a comparison. Cheers. Alun