multiple crashes query

  • From: STEPHEN FAIL <stephen.fail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 17:05:48 +0100 (BST)

i have been paying attention to the multiple crashes question and subsequent
answers - one of which was very interesting and talked about cleaning of temp
and cookies folders. i have tried this in the past and found that it did the
job required and got rid of a lot of unnecessary files but also got rid of my
passwords and usernames for my internet connection and passport for messenger -
does anyone know of a way that i can delete all these temp and cookies without
removing the important stuff as well? thanks in advance. stephen