Re: multiple copies of jaws

  • From: "Ricque" <ricque@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 14:49:03 -0400

Hi Stephen,
It's strictly a matter of personal preference.
All of them can co-exist on the hard drive with no problem,
assuming that you have the space.
You could, for instance, install your latest version,
and evaluate it, and if you like it, and it works well for you,
then un-install one or more of the other versions.
No absolute reason to remove the others if you don't want to.
Ricque