Re: msn messenger 6.2

  • From: "jim" <jazzpiano@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2005 17:59:01 -0700

Steven,
The next time you open MSN messenger, and go to sign in, and you get that
problem, shift tab,, and if it asks for your pass word, do another shift
tab, and it will want your email address. type that in. where it says pass
word, put that in also, and then it says sign me in automatically and you
check that. See if that solves your problem. I can't stay signed into msn
messenger. It keeps signing me out every few minutes.
Jim