Re: msn messenger 6.2

  • From: "chevelle" <chevelle33@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 12:48:36 -0500

Hi Jack, I'm a little uncertain about a couple of things. First you say go
to toolbar submenu, and press enter on both standard and format. Are you
checking or unchecking these boxes. The reason I ask this is lets say that
standard and formatting are all ready checked, I follow your instructions by
pressing enter on both. Now I have unchecked these boxes. If both boxes
should be checked I have just unchecked them in my example, but if they
should be unchecked, and they are all ready unchecked to begin with, and I
follow your instructions I will have checked them. Also you said the
folowing Show my display picture and allow others to see it.  This should be
unchecked. I'm just curious does not letting people see your picture really
affect jaws since the picture comes up on their screen right? I could be
wrong on that one.