msn 7.5 reading messages automatically

  • From: "Patricia" <bcsarah.fan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 10:38:33 -0700

does anyone know if/how I can get msn messenger 7.5 to read messages
automatically when coming back to a conversation window? JAWS will read the
incoming messages if I am in one conversation window, but if i am talking to
multiple people I have to do the read last message keystroke in order to get
the message spoken. I liked the fact that windows messenger read the messages
automatically, but lately it has proven unstable so I've switched full time to
msn 7.5.

any help would be great. I am using JAWS 8.0.

Patricia