Re: stand by and Jaws

  • From: "Steve Boodram" <steve.boodram@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 12:36:09 -0400

Hi Golden, I think there's mix-up of some sort here. If its my e-mail you
are referring to, well I was speaking about my desktop. I don't have a
laptop as yet but do intend to get one soon. What i was trying to explain
was that when I purchased my UPS it came with a software. I simply install
the program and it does the rest. There is no configuration needed. I
however, don't think it is practical to use one of these big units with a
laptop because it will defeat the purpose of carrying a laptop around.
Someone told me about a device made for laptops that allows you to plug in
different gadgets via multiple outlets and it has a power storage capacity
of about six hours. I don't know. maybe someone on this list might no more.
Cheers.
Phone: 1-868-636-3519
Fax: 1-868-679-1001
Mobile: 1-868-730-8377