Re: messenger plus

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 08:59:19 -0600

Yeah, Messenger plus presents absolutely no issues with JAWS, it works just fine. Just be careful when installing, do not install the sponsor program, you'll want to definitely skip that part.

At 10:47 PM 11/17/2006, you wrote:
Hiya gang,

Is anyone here on the list familiar with messenger plus either in previous versions of MSN and/or the new windows live messenger 8 and whether Jaws works ok with this add on to msn/messenger? as I'm thinking of installing as I get annoyed when there's more than one person with the same name on my contact list and messenger plus allows one to change that name to suit the user.

cheers,

Jim from Oz