marking important emails in oe?

  • From: "ari" <aridamoulakis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 10:55:31 +0200

Hi guys,
Is there some way that, if I receive an email I always want to get back to, I could somehow do something so that I'd always find it quickly with JFW? What I mean is, there are some emails which I keep, but some are more important than others, but, because they're all in the inbox, they just become part of all the email there. The solutions I've thought of is maybe something like to create a folder and somehow move the important emails to it, but how do I do that? Or the other thing is if there is some way to maybe make sure that the email I really want is always at the bottom or top of the inbox or something?
Sorry, I know this post sounds very confused.
Thanks
Ari