mail rules in OE

  • From: "Bobcat" <bobcat11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 10:25:04 -0700

I'm having trouble using the mail rules in Outlook Express with JFW 7.
Spacebar doesn't want to activate buttons or check items in lists.  Arrow keys
won't move through the list of rules.  Items in lists don't speak their state.

I'm doing the rout jaws to pc and left clicking thing. and then moving just to
the left of a list item and clicking.  Awfully hard on the right hand.

I find it hard to believe that this version of Jaws does this poorly with this.

I've been able to make message rules with WindowEyes for years.

Suggestions are welcome.

I'm sure this has been covered before so if there is an archive of
instructions, I'll be glad to check them out.