Re: laptops and JAWSRE: can not remove Jaws 6.20 yet

  • From: "Dale Leavens" <dleavens@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 18:54:16 -0400

Hi Si,

I am sitting beside an Acer but I can't find the name of the video card, maybe just having a brain fart but damned if I see it.

What I do see is:

Mobile Intel(r) 915GM/GMS,910GML Express Chipset Family

This appears in the properties of the video settings in the control panel and where ever else I seem to look.

Anyway, for what that is worth, the computer seems to work fine with Jaws.

Dale Leavens, Cochrane Ontario Canada DLeavens@xxxxxxx Skype DaleLeavens Come and meet Aurora, Nakita and Nanook at our polar bear habitat.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Cy Selfridge" <cselfridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>