RE: jfw copying from hard disk

  • From: "Mark D. Dodd" <markdodd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 10:41:57 -0600

Hi Golden

We will need a bit more information.

Has the breakdown already occurred?
Or
Are you asking in order to formulate a disaster recovery plan?

If the breakdown has already occurred, does the destination system you wish to
copy to have JFW already installed?
Can the broken computer be started into Windows in any mode?
Can the broken computer be started into DOS with a boot disc?
What version(s) of Windows are we talking about?

Mark