Re: jfw at school

  • From: "G.W. Cox" <gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 21:38:53 -0700

Do you have Norton Antivirus?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Candi Miller" <jesusfreak23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2005 8:57 PM
Subject: jfw at school

Hi, I am having a problem with my lap-top at school. I am running it on
windows 98, and Jaws 4.0. Don't laugh the other computers at school all have
JFW 3.2. Anyway when I try to read a word document instead of reading me the
line of text it will read me menu options from my start menu, or half the
line and a document name from the my documents folder. I have tried making
sure only word and juws are running, maxamizing word, putting my view to
normal, and zum to 75 percent, and it still persists. This could be
problematic when I have to read my school work from that computer. Any
advice would be greatly appriciated.
reguards from Candi:
 MSN: cmlwestlife15@xxxxxxxxxxx
skype: blindaida822