jfw artic transport query.

  • From: "Adam Morris" <awmorris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 21:43:15 +1100

Hi guys,

I have an artic transport. It has no software and was provided to me =
from a previous work place.

all I know when I turn it on it says version 611.

I've installed it to run as an external synth. This works fine if I =
change through the change synth menu.

If I try to make it the default synth by opening config manager, loading =
the default file then going to synth options and select artic transport, =
then save the settings I have to repair jfw to get it to speak, an error =
comes up when I start the machine.

any ideas appreciated.

The reason I went into detail about what I did was so people would know =
and not ask if I have done x or y.