Filling the whole slide in PowerPoint

  • From: "Mark Pilbeam" <m.pilbeam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 08:50:42 -0000

Hi,
anyone got any ideas on this one.
I want to paste images into a slide in PowerPoint.
Problem is, the image does not take up the whole slide, corner to corner.
I have looked for some sort of auto fill function but haven't found it yet.
I know how to paste an image..what I dont' know is how to have the image
spread to the corners.

Mark