jfw and internet 3explorer 4 and trying to get a internet connection on a lap top

  • From: Jesse Pozzo <jlpozzo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2005 23:59:58 -0700

 Hey listers I am currently trying to use jaws 4.50 to get a internet
connection  with jaws  a laptop that I have inhaireted from one of my
brother in laws friends  well any ways  I am trying to get it to connect
to the internet using a local network connection and every time I click
on the internet it says action cansled do you think I will have to whipe
my  machine and I know it is a intel network card it  is a pro network
and I know tha the card is avout 2 or 3 years  old   and I am wondering
what I have to do to get  it working with the windows up date site so I
can get  internet