Re: jfw and bare share p2p

  • From: "brandon : serrebi" <serrebi101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 22:12:48 -0800

Messageyep, I get that as well, on a fresh install, so
uninstalling/re-installing doesn't seem to work. I did however get the lite
version to work
http://www.bearshare.com/lite
You may want to uninstall what you have right now, and install that one. It
worked, last I checked[2 weeks ago].

Brandon
msn: serrebitranceaddict@xxxxxxxxxxx
yahoo: djserrebi
mercora: serrebi101
http://www.mercora.com
broadcast your music! and listen and discover new music!