Re: jfw and bare share p2p

  • From: "harry bates" <hdbates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 11:45:03 -0500

MessageI did as you recommended.  I uninstalled bear share then downloaded
bearshare lite and installed it, and I got the same results.
I guess it is just not working today:
.\GLibraryWatchDb.cpp (#176) Fatal Error: Unable to load library database.

Reason: Generic Failure

BearShare will automatically attempt to create a new database when it is
restarted. Your old database files have been saved for possible diagnosis.
Contact technical support for more information.

We apologize for the inconvenience.