jfw and My documents

  • From: "travee" <travee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 16:16:14 -0400

Hi list, I was playing around with my documents list and under "my music file
folder," I went to the propertys and checked "hidden," and now of course "my
music," folder is hidden, DUH, how do I make it re-appear? apparently this
isn't the same folder as in "windows explorer," because under that folder none
of my music I have downloaded is there, as a matter of fact that folder has
different music there  which the hidden folder doesn't have,sorry so long, help
please... Thanks Tracey