Re: jfw 5.10.350 install file?

  • From: STEPHEN FAIL <stephen.fail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 20:21:49 +0100 (BST)

yes i am using msn v7 and no it doesnt work well with jaws...i have resorted
back to v6.2 - would appreciate any information on this.stephen
Cheryl <celleefan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Hi everyone. Well, I can't seem to
find the install file for jfw version
5.10.350 anywhere online, so I thought I'd try another approach. If anyone
has this file, could you maybe upload it to something like yousendit.com?
Thanks for any help, since I can't think of any other way to fix my
messenger issue. oh, and is anyone using msn messenger 7.0 with jaws 6.0?
if so, does it work well? Thanks.